Information Collection And Use
Information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
a. Contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
b. Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
c. Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments and other
transactions made by or with you through the use of Services;
d. Health or medical data (such as your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports,
prescriptions and medication history)
e. Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by
you with us through emails or letters, your work details, your family details).
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a
newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign
up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or
use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and
product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in
order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a
limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required
to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is
encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits,
or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed
on our servers.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original
transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.